To support enterprises in their digital transformation, Open designs and produces mobile services with methods, solutions and experts who help you succeed in your projects from end to end, using short iterative cycles.
Innovative and complex, the mobile world opens up new business perspectives that require significant investment and involvement. With 50.7% of the French population connecting to the Internet from their smartphone every day, mobile screens are now ahead of computer screens in daily usage habits. Coverage rate is even above 96% for the 15-34 year age group*. Businesses therefore have new challenges to meet, such as imagining new uses, personalising customer relationships, putting the consumer experience into context whilst also providing solutions to different challenges:
- gain a more competitive edge by providing innovative mobile services and addressing new market segments
- ensure streamlined communication by digitalising the work environment outside of the physical office
- improve productivity by digitizing and tracing information while guaranteeing the security of data from the information system
*Source : Médiamétrie
Open supports your digital transformation by adapting its approach to your sector of activity:
- App competitive audit and benchmarking
- Project definition, understanding your issues, monitoring and consulting
- User-centric ideation workshops (thought on uses, creation and UX & UI design of services, dynamic models, etc.)
- Mobile app production and integration within your information system
- App testing based on industrial methods for IS testing (accreditation, user tests, multi-terminal tests, etc.)
- Support for app placement on stores, mobile strategy and customer engagement (SEO, communication, marketing)
- Usage monitoring, comment and opinion analysis using an industrialised dashboard
Do my clients need a mobile application?
On which OS and devices do they need to be?
How do I improve the customer experience?
How do I measure investment?
What are the best practices in mobile payment? You'll find all the answers in the White Book.
- 25% of users delete a downloaded app because it's too slow**
- 36 apps on average installed on a smartphone; 15 used regularly**
- 42% of mobile users use their smartphone as a loyalty card**
**Source: Mobile Usage Barometer, OPEN/EBG, July 2016
An end-to-end approach, from ideation to app monitoring through to deployment on stores
Open is specialised in the design and development of innovative digital solutions. Our digital project management, developers, ergonomists and designers advise and support you in the mobile application creation process.
Because a successful mobile app is an app that is downloaded and used over time, Open has designed a seven-stage cycle to support you. We help you succeed in your project from end to end using short iterative cycles and in line with your digital strategy.
Moodpeek, a solution for mobile user opinion analysis
What if your reputation depended on your mobile applications?
Open has designed a unique and innovative solution: Moodpeek. Based on semantic analysis and the classification of opinions expressed by users on App stores, Moodpeek helps to assess and control the mobile reputation of applications.
Your digital projects, faster
From ideation to design to production of a Minimum Viable Product, Open invites you to its FastLab to accelerate your digital projects.
How can we accomplish projects faster, better, together? By bringing together project teams and digital experts in one location conducive to innovation and equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure, using adapted agile methodology.
For more information, check out our FastLab® page.