In the face of a fast-changing market, time-to-market and ultra-high reliability have become as much constraints as they are obligations. Nowadays, having clients wait six months before delivering an application that offers the expected usage based on new technology (IoT, Big Data, Mobility) is just impossible.
Successful high-added-value digital projects: fast, effective, together
- How can you shorten development cycles?
- How do you remove silos within your organisation?
- How can you optimise processes to speed up projects?
Ideation, Prototyping & Industrialisation:
With FastLab, industrialise in less than 13 weeks!
Open offers a dedicated project experience for end-to-end project management in agile mode
The aim is to accelerate the development of an industrialisable MVP using agile methodologies.
For more information, check out our Fastlab® page.
Create your own FastLab
Speed up your digital transformation by creating your own in-house FastLab, quickly and efficiently.
Kynapse byOpen supports you in the creation of your own FastLab using a tried and tested approach.
- Define: adaptation to the client context
- Build: operational implementation including project management, training teams and pair programming to build up skills
- Run: training teams
Kynapse byOpen offers its FastLab Programme to accelerate your digital transformation:
- access FastBook & FastCards detailing all aspects of the concept (Method – Governance and Rites – Communication – Technology – Resources – Location)
- gain access to the FastLab Community of digital experts, companies and partners
- be supported by a team of consultants for the creation of your FastLab®
- gain access to the Open technological development platform
Enter FastLab® byOpen
"Incubate" your teams at FastLab® byOpen to accelerate your digital projects
Open offers access to its FastLab®, based at our head office in Levallois-Perret, France. That's 300m² dedicated to innovation.
- methodology (design thinking, agility)
- digital expertise (data scientists, developers, UX designers, etc.)
- technological expertise (architects, security experts)
- access to a cutting-edge technological development platform (IBM Bluemix)
- access to design and management tools
- maintenance and scalability assured